Sabena from Arlanda

TigerTigerM

52 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Love that first one, still need luck getting on their store so I can re-download this plane.

Jack

I went through www.precisionmanuals.com, then at the bottom right under Customer is the link to a sign in panel.

I had to create a new password & that took a bit of back & forth. I did get into my a/c in the end & D/L the P3D DC-6 , which I needed to do as the older version knocked P3D v4.5 over.

All good now. BTW, the DC-6 in X-Plane, which I would like to get, only runs on X-Plane 10. 

Cheers

TTM

16 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Jack

I went through www.precisionmanuals.com, then at the bottom right under Customer is the link to a sign in panel.

I had to create a new password & that took a bit of back & forth. I did get into my a/c in the end & D/L the P3D DC-6 , which I needed to do as the older version knocked P3D v4.5 over.

All good now. BTW, the DC-6 in X-Plane, which I would like to get, only runs on X-Plane 10. 

Cheers

TTM

I want it for P3D.

They’re having massive problems with people who use AT&T.

I can tell it to reset password but never get the email because of AT&T.

Don’t need it for XP.

What do you mean when you say it “knocked over” P3D?

They told me in a support email it should be working this afternoon but so far nothing.

AT&T is EXTREMELY hostile to a lot of web stores, which is why I only use my Apple Cloud email now.

"Knocked over" meant that it shut P3D down when it went to load the DC-6.

The version of P3D DC-6 I had was probably over a year old & not compatible with the current latest version of P3D.

The recently download DC-6 works fine in latest P3D.

I use Comcast so haven't had AT&T issues. Good luck.

TTM

Archived