Fault Line beween Sydney and Canbera AUv2

It's not AU V2 as far as I can tell.  I found the spot and there's no trench in my AU V2.

There was a similar trench on the south coast from near Cooma or Bombala, it was traced to an addon airfield, possibly from OZx but could have been from somewhere else.

Almost guaranteed if you get someone with a scenery editor to check one end or other of the trench they will probably find a taxiway or similar with corrupted length numbers.

2056471660_Noline.thumb.jpg.7b76af8407518e621545269add61070d.jpg

I have OZx installed, I'll look deeper......Off topic - Do I need OZx and it's libraries after the release of AU v2? I have all of Ants airports, all of Flukeys. Is there any Aussie airport in Ozx which isn't covered in AU v2, Ants or Flukeys. I religiously updated the Ozx libraries and any fixes so as far as I am aware it's up to date, but as shown, is causing issues.

Steve

Are you running FX Global  terrain by any chance? Most of the FX Global terrain series had a few glitches like this - I think this one extends all the way up to Queensland. 

If you have FX Global, disable the Oceania scenery. AUS2 comes with very good mesh; better than FX Global.

Archived