Orbx Germany coming for X-Plane?

XtremeOne

Hello guys,

I'm a big fan ob Orbx photorealistic tecture's.

Some time ago there was a discussion wheter people want Orbx Germany for X-Plane.

What was the result of the discussion and are there any plans to release Orbx Germany for X-Plane?

Many friends of mine are switching to P3D at the moment because of this insane Orbx scenery.

I really hope to see it in X-Plane soon!

Best wishes

• 3 months later...

Hello John,

... you have posted a few month ago "we hope to make TrueEarth Germany one day"  What do you mean - one day- ?  End of this year? Next year? or? Do you have a timeline?

ORBX LOWI is great, but not in germany. :-(   Lake Constance with EDTZ and EDNY is a very nice aera too. :-)

Thank You for your answer ...

a patiently waiting x-plane user from germany.

Hi guys, thanks for supporting this topic.

... but our problem is: we are not enough sim-pilots. :-[ one hundred more, than ... maybe ... orbx management would deside to rollout trueearth germany for x-plane.

Until this happens, we have to fly around the world out of germany to use orbx sceneries. :( 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I really like the ORBX sceneries and true earth England, got all three of them, although I am German and fly most times in Germany. This said, I would really love to have True Earth Germany on X-Plane and would definitely for me worth the money. 

Hope this comes one day...

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived