"The C.E.O. phone call...."

Orbx Flyer

Ring, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring....ringy dingy....

"Hello?",

"Hi John...it's Austin",..

"Hi Austin...how you doing? We haven't spoken in awhile"...

"Yeah...it appears that way...anyway...I wanted to thank you for taking up development, especially your new TrueEarth Scenery series..."

"You like?  Just wondering...since our two titles have been released, how's been the up swing in XP downloads?"

"Truly fantastic...in fact, I'm thinking of picking up a sweet deal on a ski chalet in Switzerland...!". The up sale in XP downloads, is letting me look at that...".

"Great to hear...if you get it, enjoy...  As for myself, I'd like to thank you for releasing XP, as well as all your developmental updates over the years..."

"So...I take it you are doing well with our er...symbiotic endevours?"

"Hell yeah...I'm actually thinking of picking up 20 miles of prime beach front property back in Aussie.  You know...we want to be able to walk the dogs, you know...in privacy."

"Well...I hope that takes off for you, if you excuse the pun...anyway...I have to run....the real estate agent from Alpine Reality, is on the other line..."

"Well, Austin...good luck with that...and high five to our continuing symbiosis....!"

"You bet...and I'll think of you and the missus, putting footprints down on that 20 miles off the Great Barrier...good luck with that purchase!"

"Thanks...take care... See ya..."

"You, too...later, John..."....

:)

230 views and not one reply - a new record for deathly silences ...

Don't worry mate "satire" is a big word - I think your effort is brilliant.

Cheers from Oz where satire on TV is an artform and appreciated ....

Alan

Archived