Can I Have My ORBX Scenery on Both FSX-SE and P3D v4 at the same time

I am in the process of getting P3D v4 setup on my computer with FSX-SE and P3D on two separate SSDs. I want to be able to continue using FSX-SE until I get P3D completely setup and I get use to it.

Can I keep my ORBX scenery on the FSX-SE drive and also have it on the P3D drive. Or will I have to remove it all from FSX-SE to be able to put it on P3D?

Hi 

Please leave your FSX SE installed. The nice thing about leaving FSX installed is that FTXC3 will copy most of the files over to your P3Dv4 and only download the P3Dv4 relevant files saving you huge amounts of time and download bandwidth.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Can I Have My ORBX Scenery on Both FSX-SE and P3D v4 at the same time
9 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi 

Please leave your FSX SE installed. The nice thing about leaving FSX installed is that FTXC3 will copy most of the files over to your P3Dv4 and only download the P3Dv4 relevant files saving you huge amounts of time and download bandwidth.

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to keep FSX-SE along with P3D mainly because I have a lot of aircraft that I would have to repurchase as P3D versions and that is something that I would have to do over time.

So when I open up FTX Central I get a choice of FSX-SE or P3D v4. If I click on FSX-SE all of my ORBX stuff is there as always, but it I click on P3D v4 everything is gone. So how do I get the P3D FTX Central loaded with my ORBX stuff?

Hello,

So when I open up FTX Central I get a choice of FSX-SE or P3D v4. If I click on FSX-SE all of my ORBX stuff is there as always, but it I click on P3D v4 everything is gone. So how do I get the P3D FTX Central loaded with my ORBX stuff?

after you have selected P3D, then you must install the products.

Archived