Exportable map of purchased sceneries

I have so many scenaries, its difficult to remember which ones I have and dont have- I have to launch the FTX Central and go through it to see if I have a particular one I havent flown in some time. I remember seeing the kml file for Google Earth that is around- Is there a way to export the FTX Central 3 list to a file that can be opened in a map view? It would maybe be a cool feature for FTX in the future perhaps... Any thoughts?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

While waiting for this addition to Central, may I recommend the freeware program P4AO (Add-on organiser for Prepar3d) by Lorby-SI?
For use with P3Dv4 and P3Dv3.

Not only does it arrange your scenery.cfg and .xml add-on entries, it also comes with a fancy tool which exports all of your active scenery to a Google Earth .kmz file to see visually what scenery you have in the sim and the install location.

KWro1sT.jpg

Personally, I just add them to favourite places on Google maps in a browser, which gives them a nice star. Then I have an easy overview of all my sceneries. Can even have multiple profiles and markers, for the various sims or for landmarks / sceneries / airports etc.

• 2 months later...

Archived