No ground textures on ESSA in P3d V4.4

Hi!

I have installed ESSA via  FTX central 3 and when loading up a aircraft it looks like this in the sim. No real textures just low-res ones that looks like google maps. Think I read somewhere about object flow not being enabled, but can't find that option in my sim. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2019-4-12_17-16-28-274.jpg

Update, followed the advice in another post regardiings objectflow. 

1. Download the older version of ObjectFlow 2. Click here ---------> Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll

2. Go to "C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\"

3. Place the new Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll in v3.2.5.8 or whatever version of FTX Central 3 you have.

4. Start Prepar3D and the issue should be fixed!

However there were no difference at all unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

Please try a full uninstall and reinstall of the product.

Done this twice and no change. 
Also there is an issue with the gates not showing correctly or not at all in some cases.

Am I missing anything from my scenry library maybe? Or is something in the wrong order?

scenerylibrary.jpg

Hello niklaskull, welcome to the forums.

In your pic above the FTX and ORBX sceneries should be below all your 3rd party scenery, not in the middle of them.

In that pic, ORBX sceneris should be above Bathymetry, with FTX sceneries above them and FTXAA_ORBXLIBS at the top of the FTX scenery, and all your 3rd party above them.

5 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello niklaskull, welcome to the forums.

In your pic above the FTX and ORBX sceneries should be below all your 3rd party scenery, not in the middle of them.

In that pic, ORBX sceneris should be above Bathymetry, with FTX sceneries above them and FTXAA_ORBXLIBS at the top of the FTX scenery, and all your 3rd party above them.

Hi, thank you!

Rearranged the library order like you said, but it did no change in the scenery at Arlanda I'm afraid.

Thanks

I don't see anything wrong with your scenery.cfg.

The Objectflow fix you did above is an old issue that should have been fixed with the latest version of FTXC3.

Please do a "Verify Files" of the Orbx Libraries.

Then, Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also, please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Then check the compatibility options in the ESSA control panel to be sure they are set to blend with FTX Global.

12 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks

I don't see anything wrong with your scenery.cfg.

The Objectflow fix you did above is an old issue that should have been fixed with the latest version of FTXC3.

Please do a "Verify Files" of the Orbx Libraries.

Then, Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also, please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Then check the compatibility options in the ESSA control panel to be sure they are set to blend with FTX Global.

Done and done, however not finding the objectflow2 in the in game menu. Just in the pre-flight menu or what dou'd call it. See enclosed images.

2.thumb.jpg.4eab79e7a01ac5a2eba614d169e4a159.jpg3.thumb.jpg.c41524c63ab305d9e878384c51b8f7da.jpg

3 minutes ago, niklaskull said:

however not finding the objectflow2 in the in game menu

You were looking in the wrong spot, but I see it in your addons list, it can also be found under Options/Add-ons

But you still need to confirm that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

2 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

You were looking in the wrong spot, but I see it in your addons list, it can also be found under Options/Add-ons

But you still need to confirm that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Okay, I see that now.

It is checked.

4.thumb.jpg.aa5f76abb645bccc8cc956234525c8dd.jpg

8 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

OK, delete the Orbx ObjectFlow 2 folder from your P3Dv4 Add-ons documents folder, restart your PC, then run FTX Central, it will create a new one.

Deleted, restarted and it redownloaded and shows up in P3D, still no change on the scenery though.

2 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Ok, now reinstall FTX Central as per part one of the below topic, this will get you a fresh ObjectFlow_x64.dll 

Will do, will I have to redownload all addons in FTX Central? Can I save copies before I do it?

• 1 month later...

Archived