TrueEarth GB South: dramatic reduction FPS

I bought TrueEarth Great Britain South for a few days and noticed a dramatic reduction in FPS (8-10 FPS). Moreover, when I load Heatrow airport (Aerosoft), the loading time is very long.

Below I will describe my system but I want to point out that my performance is normally around 40-60 FPS even in the most detailed scenarios.

My system:

CPU: Intel i5 6600 3.3 GHz (overclock 3.6)
GPU: NVidia GeForce 1050 Ti 4GB

Sim
Prepar3D v. 4.4
Active Sky (not used during test)
Active Sky Cloud Art (not used during test)

I have already purchased several ORBX products but have never had any FPS problems. Can you help me solve the problem?

Thank you.

Thanks, I've updated scenery but the situation hasn't improved much.

I uploaded Heatrow airport and had time to make coffee and smoke a cigarette, and the scenery was not yet loaded. FPS around 13-15 FPS, even if I am still. If I move I go down to 8 FPS.

Perhaps disabling something from the control panel can improve, can you help me with this?

Hi Nick, to have a certain improvement (20 FPS max) I had to disable all objects in the control panel , but so I practically "desertified" the scenery.

Not good, I'm sorry.

If I want to fly around London I will have to disable the scenery.

2 hours ago, Freccia said:

I want to point out that my performance is normally around 40-60 FPS even in the most detailed scenarios.

My system:
CPU: Intel i5 6600 3.3 GHz (overclock 3.6)
GPU: NVidia GeForce 1050 Ti 4GB

I would doubt that you can achieve 40-60fps in detailed scenarios with your hardware I'm afraid.  I consider your GPU to be especially weak... :(

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

I would doubt that you can achieve 40-60fps in detailed scenarios with your hardware I'm afraid.  I consider your GPU to be especially weak... :(

I will be forced to show it to you. The next flight will provide some screenshots.
Would you like a take-off from KSFO with Northern California scenario (ORBX)?

4 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

and the cpu is to slow!

4 hours ago, Freccia said:

I will be forced to show it to you. The next flight will provide some screenshots.

Feel free :) At what resolution? Please also show slider settings.  Id prefer to watch a video as screenshots dont show incidences of long frames so wouldnt evidence smoothness.

5 hours ago, Freccia said:

Maybe wrong but I think Kevin was referring to 40-60 in True Earth TE which is way more complex than FTX NA Socal or Norcal even with payware KSFO.

I too had problems & could not fly over London or most rural areas due to blurred images & poor frames even with settings way over to the left. Sadly I came to the conclusion

that my 7 year old PC was just not up to it although fine in any FTX region etc

1 hour ago, bruce e said:

Maybe wrong but I think Kevin was referring to 40-60 in True Earth TE which is way more complex than FTX NA Socal or Norcal even with payware KSFO.

I too had problems & could not fly over London or most rural areas due to blurred images & poor frames even with settings way over to the left. Sadly I came to the conclusion

that my 7 year old PC was just not up to it although fine in any FTX region etc

40-60 fps maxed out should not be possible anywhere with that hardware sorry - something must be awry somewhere :p

seems the load time is worst now.  started it an walks down the street to get my mail anc came back and it;s still on 6% :wacko: 

Edit: okay, Fixed it with John V's settings.  Much better FPS now and looks more realistic:D Load times is still about tha same but we'll have to wait for P3D V4.5 for that. 

Dear "doubtful" friends :D, I understand your skepticism but I didn't think that the performance of my PC (and P3D) raised so many doubts.

Normally to test a scenario, I only start P3D (v. 4.4) and check that the graphics are fluid.

The same thing I did as soon as TEGB South was installed, with disastrous results.

I read the doubts of Kevin (and others) and I wanted to "exaggerate". Obviously mine is not an idiotic "challenge" (we are adults), but an attempt to resolve my problems together with you.

The following screenshots are made under the following conditions:

• Active Sky for P3Dv4 (active)
  • Active Sky Cloud Art (active)
  • Envtex (active)
  • Envshade (active)
  • Traffic Global running
  • ProAtc X running
  • ChasePlane running
  • Airplane: Maddog X
  • Screen resolution: 1920X1080
  • All simulator programs (including addons) are on an SSD in slot M.2.

You will notice that even in these stress test conditions the FPS never fell below 20.

Parked at the gate

ksfo.jpg

ksfo1.jpg

Taxi

ksfo2.jpg

Climb

ksfo-climb.jpg

ksfo-climb1.jpg

These are my graphic settings:

graphics.jpg

graphics1.jpg

graphics2.jpg