BUGS - collective list of outstanding bugs SP1

Hope OrbX don't see as this as being ungrateful for all the incredible work they have put into SP1, these bugs and oversights when fixed will put OrbX in a very good place for future releases as they get better and better at utilising the Xplane engine.

These bugs, oversights and potential improvements are drawn from this forum and my own experience, please feel free to add to it if you are sure the issue can be corrected by ORbX and not some other issue with Xplane or other scenery issues - report them as normal for support. I will then add it to this list.

This will prevent reports slipping off the page or being missed and allow OrbX to prioritise any potential fixes or comment where a fix may not be possible.

Once more thank you to OrbX for supplying this amazing scenery and update at no extra cost.

I know your Xplane releases will go from strength to strength as will your company due to your business ethics, quality of product, hard work and after sales support, they demand a purchase! 

Deformed coastal areas and rollercoaster like roads.

Missing LIT textures for come custom objects (most noticeably Canary Wharf but other places too) but also some autogen buildings.

Improvement required to LIT textures of some urban autogen buildings which look very "toytown" with every window lit with exactly the same lighting - easy fix here to make more believable LIT textures which would bring big improvement to urban night scenes.

Fixes with some exclusion zones to prevent trees growing on roads and into some objects.

Custom bridges that don't span to the banks and so have no traffic. 

Some custom autogen objects that have bad jaggies even with maximum AA  more specifically a "H" shaped object which I think is telegraph pole across parts of Wales) - it is bad enough to really distract from beautiful scenery all around.

Static sea traffic - would it be possible to animate as with Xplane addon SeaTraffic?

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUGS - collective list of outstanding bugs SP1
6 hours ago, david broome said:

Custom bridges that don't span to the banks and so have no traffic. 

Yes I can confirm that I've seen this on Westminster bridge over the thames as it connects on the north side near Westminster and the old Seven Bridge as it's connects to the English coast. I have natural looking roads selected.

Also some strange lighting going on in the new Seven bridge. Some areas of the seven are not masked but that's a really minor issue.

On the whole super impressed, the POI's are even more incredible than before - Wembly Stadium wow that's so beautiful!!

Archived