UK2000 stansted and true earth south

iddy31k1

Rather than deleting Global Airports I would suggest just moving it out of your Custom Scenery folder and put in  a safe  place. This problem is being resolved soon and you will want your Global Airports back probably.

The problem you are seeing is known about and being rectified in the TEGB South Service Pack1. It is due to no exclusions being made and therefore some autogen buildings of Orbx are showing. TEGB Central and North don't have this anomaly. Orbx are going to be removing their autogen from around airports.

I must admit I am surprised they are appearing on addon airports as the buildings have normally intruded onto default airports, which makes me ask if you have the addon airports above Global Airports in your scenery.ini?

7 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Rather than deleting Global Airports I would suggest just moving it out of your Custom Scenery folder and put in  a safe  place. This problem is being resolved soon and you will want your Global Airports back probably.

The problem you are seeing is known about and being rectified in the TEGB South Service Pack1. It is due to no exclusions being made and therefore some autogen buildings of Orbx are showing. TEGB Central and North don't have this anomaly. Orbx are going to be removing their autogen from around airports.

I must admit I am surprised they are appearing on addon airports as the buildings have normally intruded onto default airports, which makes me ask if you have the addon airports above Global Airports in your scenery.ini?

yes the addon was above global airports

3 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

In P3D when this happens you have to go to ORBX folder and search for EGSS and put the airport bgls off. But I don't know if it works the same in X plane. I uninstalled X plane but check if it works the same

Cheers

ok thanks :)

Just now, iddy31k1 said:

ok thanks :)

You're welcome. It happened to me with Liberia airport I had the third party one and the default so Nick told me to search the Icao airport code in Orbx folder and put the ones related to the airport off, not the vector ones just the AP ones. and then all default was removed. But as I said I do that in P3d but might be similar in X plane

Good luck

• 1 year later...

Archived