Let's go to San Diego!

Jack Sawyer

27 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi jack, 

Your photos are realy nice!

Just i see you have a weird green roof overs ksan terminal, this is not normal.

I suggest to do a fresh reinstall of ksan if you want :)

cheers,

Hi Matteo, really?  I didn't notice and this will be the second time for a reinstall, I wonder why this is happening?

49 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Matteo, really?  I didn't notice and this will be the second time for a reinstall, I wonder why this is happening?

sincerely i don't know. Looks like you have a wrong texture over the roof is very strange and i don't have a valid explanation.

If you want, I suggest to try again with a full uninstall and new installation.

Cheers,

2 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

sincerely i don't know. Looks like you have a wrong texture over the roof is very strange and i don't have a valid explanation.

If you want, I suggest to try again with a full uninstall and new installation.

Cheers,

Thanks Matteo, will do as soon as I am able.

1 minute ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi Jack, this is not KSAN :) i meant the green roof over ksan terminal.

Anyway i realy like your graphic!

Dang.  Ok, then this will be the third time KSAN will be reinstalled. I’ve had two other problems where I was told to reinstall KSAN.

Will have to try later as I have things to do.

Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang.  Ok, then this will be the third time KSAN will be reinstalled. I’ve had two other problems where I was told to reinstall KSAN.

Will have to try later as I have things to do.

Thanks 

Sorry jack i don't understand, do you have already re-installed KSAN? if yes you don't have to re-install it again, just look if the green roof are gone or not :)

23 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Sorry jack i don't understand, do you have already re-installed KSAN? if yes you don't have to re-install it again, just look if the green roof are gone or not :)

Thanks but I didn’t have the time to reinstall KSAN today and yes, this is the third time with the green roof issue.

33 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks but I didn’t have the time to reinstall KSAN today and yes, this is the third time with the green roof issue.

mmmm, Very weird :( if you want and when you have time, feel free to contact me with PM and send to me the ksan/scenery folder screen, so i can look if you have some issues.

cheers

@Matteo Veneziani 

Hi Matteo, first, I did not uninstall/reinstall.  I decided to test KSAN by going there and it looks normal.  I think.

Could the original screen with the green roof be because the PC was trying to catch up?  I had a lot going on, a apMDG 737, AS4 weather, and almost all sliders maxed out.

Here's my latest shots, remember I did not uninstall/reinstall yet unless you think I need to.

FWTwSub.jpg

aKVFk3Q.jpg

ixr2ELw.jpg

57GvTAw.jpg

6QuZq7S.jpg

B93kH2l.jpg

G3230OT.jpg

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

@Matteo Veneziani 

Hi Matteo, first, I did not uninstall/reinstall.  I decided to test KSAN by going there and it looks normal.  I think.

Could the original screen with the green roof be because the PC was trying to catch up?  I had a lot going on, a apMDG 737, AS4 weather, and almost all sliders maxed out.

Here's my latest shots, remember I did not uninstall/reinstall yet unless you think I need to.

YESS! now it looks perfect!

Archived