True Earth Central scenery packs ini problem

sidfadc

First of all I love True Earth!  I'm running it now alongside the recently released ASXP and its a match made in heaven!

My issue which suggests the order of my ini file is incorrect is because Everton FC football stadium doesn't look like it does in the promo shots (blue for a start!).  However Liverpool Stadium does look correct.  See screenshot below.

Cessna-172-SP-12.png

I have South installed and everything is correct there,  my ORBX entries for Central are following the same rules.  My ini file matches the sticky in this forum as well which indicates the entries should be below Global Airports and Landmarks London.....so I'm a bit confused to what the actual issue is?

Thanks

Hi Nick

I know Everton FC is modelled I've seen it on live streams and screenshots.  Everton FC is a blue stadium, Liverpool is Red.  In my picture you can see Liverpool but Everton looks like a weird default object.

fixed it, I had X Europe still active so rather than disable the whole thing (because I still want it for Europe) I deleted the relevant DSF files to remove any compatibility issues with True Earth, all sorted.  In fact this is something I did when SOUTH was released but forgot to do the same for CENTRAL.

Archived