Any chance for ORBX Cardiff in P3D v4?

PatrickZZ

I just saw some screenshots of ORBX Cardiff. It looks amazing, but it has one big disadvantage: it's for the wrong sim. X-Plane is just not my piece of cake, I exclusively fly P3D v4.

Of course I have UK2000 Cardiff but ORBX is quite a bit better than UK2000. Any chance for seeing this masterpiece in P3D v4?

Are there any plans to update Cardiff for P3Dv4 in the near future? 

Would be a nice touch for those who have been waiting for an updated version of the airport which hasn't been provided by other companies. 

I imagine it would look spectacular with FTX Wales as well

The EGFF which is bundled with FTX EU Wales is identical to the XP version other than the new building facia textures. In fact it has animated people moving airside and landside which the XP version does not have.

We'll add the new building textures to it at some point.

• 2 months later...

Will there be a possibility of EGFF being available as a stand-alone airport addon product? If I wanted your EGFF version now, I’d have to buy the EU Wales scenery which has it included, but I wouldn’t use the sceney because I have TEGB installed.

Many thanks

27 minutes ago, John Venema said:

No we don’t intend to split it out from FTX Wales. If you wait for a sale,then you can pick up FTX Wales for the price of an airport and then install it but disable the region folders.

And the region foldera are......?

Jack

the Swede in spain 

Archived