vector in Panama at the coast near Colon

BrianV

I tried a flight in Panama from Colon airport MPEJ but the coast looks very squared.  Once I leave Colon and get closer to Panama city all looks fine. This is with the latest 1.60 vector update and openLC  installed. Do others see the same?

2018-11-24_19-0-52-72.jpg

Many thanks Gerold, it may reflect a lack of appropriate vector data for the entire continent. I'm very pleased with the 1.60 update in other parts of Latin America. Central America would be wonderful as adventure packages for bush flying.

As not native of the language I hope "bush flying" means a sort of flight, as there is not only bush and jungle in this area :D there are  lots of volcanoes, impressive shores, tropical beaches, jungles, cloud forests, rainforest, challenging airports, rural landscapes, wetlands, lakes, mountain ranges, valleys, beautiful settings, a vast variety of terrain, and all countries so close to each other that you can explore them easily as an adventure package indeed.

42 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

As not native of the language I hope "bush flying" means a sort of flight, as there is not only bush and jungle in this area :D there are  lots of volcanoes, impressive shores, tropical beaches, jungles, cloud forests, rainforest, challenging airports, rural landscapes, wetlands, lakes, mountain ranges, valleys, beautiful settings, a vast variety of terrain, and all countries so close to each other that you can explore them easily as an adventure package indeed.

Exactly, I couldn't agree more, a lot of beautiful scenery and wildlife within short distances, not to mention great coffee too:).

Archived