Stutters on runway at KSAN

laurentS

Hi,

I bought KSAN scenery, and I have a problem of stutters on runway.

The scenery is very good quality, no major problems, except when it's time to take-off. The plane is accelerating, but after reaching the middle of the runway, when it's time to rotate my plane, I get very huge stutters for 3 to 5 seconds, and then everything is back to normal.

I also did a test of rotating at last moment. For this test, plane got same stutters on the middle of runways, but when reaching end of runway, fps are back to normal, giving me opportunity to manage a normal take-off with fluidity.

Anybody already reported this problem?

PS: I own FTX Global, OpenLC North America for this region, plus FTX Vector.

Thanks.

Laurent.

Hi,

i can't say the reason of your problem, performances problems are always a " mistery " and depends to many factors, what i can do is to see if your scenery has been correctly installed, so please post a screen of your KSAN/scenery folder and some screens of the airport. 

Anyway do you have updated to the latest version?

Regards, Matteo

On 11/14/2018 at 3:05 AM, laurentS said:

Hi,

I bought KSAN scenery, and I have a problem of stutters on runway.

The scenery is very good quality, no major problems, except when it's time to take-off. The plane is accelerating, but after reaching the middle of the runway, when it's time to rotate my plane, I get very huge stutters for 3 to 5 seconds, and then everything is back to normal.

I also did a test of rotating at last moment. For this test, plane got same stutters on the middle of runways, but when reaching end of runway, fps are back to normal, giving me opportunity to manage a normal take-off with fluidity.

Anybody already reported this problem?

PS: I own FTX Global, OpenLC North America for this region, plus FTX Vector.

Thanks.

Laurent.

The same here.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

If I only install FTX Regions and then this airport - then the stutters are very minimal.

Now if I have Global+Vector+openlc NA and then Region on top in P3D4.4 - It becomes a stutter fest.  I am reinstalling my sim as I write this post just with FTX regions only.  I can not enjoy my sim anymore - long pauses in fTX regions with Vector+openlc makes fTX not fun anymore.  See my response in other post in this forum

I have the full Orbx catalog properly installed and fully activated, with settings fairly high and while performing operations in and out of this airport this morning with my PMDG 747, I am not able to replicate any stutters....the performance is smooth as silk and the visuals are amazing. :)

Archived