Missing Libs

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

The only libs that are relevant here are the Orbx X Plane 11 libraries and unless

you have added them to your Orbx Direct account and then installed them, they are indeed missing.

There are 1369 lines of text in the log that your have attached.

As far as I can tell you are missing OrbX library (iby_lib) for the installs but not sure how this can be.

It would probably reside inside folder Orbx_KACK_A_Nantucket_Memorial_Airport

Regardless I would run FTX central and select the first offending scenery KACK and then verify the install.

Rerun Xplane and see if the errors for this airport still exist.

If they do I would do the following.

It would probably help if you tested the scenery as a stand alone since you have so many libraries etc.

To do this simply cut and paste your custom scenery folder to your desktop temporarily.

Run Xplane installer (not Xplane) and then select "update Xplane" this will place a new empty custom scenery folder.

Reinstall the scenery you wish to test  (Orbx_KACK_A_Nantucket_Memorial_Airport)- to avoid a new download simply copy and paste the scenery from the custom scenery folder you moved to desktop. Ensure you do the same with any dependent folders for the scenery (Orbx_KACK_B_Roads) (Orbx_KACK_C_remesh) 

Run Xplane.exe but when you get tot he first screen do not continue with new flight, quit out at that screen.

Go you your active custom scenery.ini and rearrange the OrbX scenery correctly if not in the right order. mesh at the bottom, airport just above global airports, roads probably just below global airports.

Save the scenery.ini

restart Xplane and  select new flight for KACK and see if the error is still there.

Repost you log.txt 

Yes, you don't seem to have Orbx_iBY_library in your scenerypacks.ini. It's not inside another folder though, but should be in the root of your XP11 Custom Scenery folder. By default it should have unzipped there, so you might want to reinstall KACK and 2B2/6B6 to get it in the right spot.

Archived