FTX UK Wierd Seasonal Problem

Gabe777

Yes. There are green patches all around NW England and Wales.

I am using real time, so is it an artefact of the date / season change ?

Does everyone see this ? I do not have any other 3rd Party sceneries in the area. Just FTX England and Wales.

OK.

Thanks for confirming "it's not just me " !

Cheers Nick.

I've actually found Sim720's EGCK, which I believe is the same developer that actually made FTX Wales for you !!!

Hoping this layered over the top will sort it out for ALL seasons.

Will report back, in the unlikely case anyone else is interested (it's my home airfield, but probably not anyone else's !??)

Thanks again Nick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again.

Just installed SIM720  EGCK, and no change.

Be really grateful if these green patches could be corrected. They are also devoid of Autogen so clearly there is an error here.

I will disable full FTX Wales region later and try with only OpenLC and Vectors active, and get back to you.

(But I seem to remember that this was not an issue before when I wasn't using the full region.

I'm sure you would agreed that it is very jarring, and as it my hone airport it is REALLY bugging me.)

If it is an error in the full region I can only make a "request" that these rogue patches around Anglessey are corrected at some point.

Many thanks.

Hi there,

try the attached files. I've copied the winter variants as the fall variant, which are more brown. Move these into \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_WLS_08_CUSTOM\texture and overwrite when prompted. You may want to make a backup of the existing seven 060b2fa .bmp files first.

Cheers, Holger

FTX_EU_WLS_060b_wetlands_alt-FA.zip

Archived