Any news about ESSA update?

arsi

Hello, recently I have bought ESSA scenery and find that jetways are static, Docking system is static too, AFCAD isn't accurate and after searching through the forum I found out that moving jetways and working Docking system were promised a long time ago. So, if you have any updates or you just forgot about it?

• 1 month later...

It has been such a long wait.
Could a version without jetways (being solid part of the buildings) be made optionally available so that we may add SODE jetways with GSXL2 on our own?

I guess removing the jetways would take you a few moments and the rest could be in our hands - a few hours more.

I must admit I love Stockholm and Arlanda both in reality and in the sim. It was released almost 3 years ago and I bought it because jetways were promised to come soon.

Now in the times when almost every airport has SODE supported jetways, ESSA seems like a lonely island in the middle of the Scenery Ocean.
I found myself not using it any more, which is a pity, as it looks really good and there is no other one the horizon being developed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Howard,

1.jpg

This is indeed good news Nick :) but while I understand the reticence on providing dates for releases and updates etc. I feel it would nevertheless be helpful if some kind of time frame was provided, ie, weeks, months or the second half of the year for example. Either way,  a lovely airport, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived