South to Dala

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

Awesome shots from Sweden! I think Kiruna is much farther to the north, that could be the reason why there's snow in Kiruna, but not in Dala.

Thanks Lars, that sounds logical, gosh I wish we'd get some snow here.  It's been 35C every day for days now and the forecast for the next two weeks in 30-35C!

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Lars, that sounds logical, gosh I wish we'd get some snow here.  It's been 35C every day for days now and the forecast for the next two weeks in 30-35C!

This year, we had the longest, hottest and driest summer here since ever. But the autumn is nice, today it was just perfect, 25°C in the afternoon, just so perfectly tempered, a wonderful day. I pity you!

Just now, Captain Lars said:

This year, we had the longest, hottest and driest summer here since ever. But the autumn is nice, today it was just perfect, 25°C in the afternoon, just so perfectly tempered, a wonderful day. I pity you!

Thanks Lars, I know someone who's lived here for 82 years and he said he's never seen it so hot so late.  It's weird to see the leaves change color, the leaves raining down from the trees yet it feels like mid August. :banghead::huh::wacko:

Archived