ESNQ scenery problem

Therasnew

Ok, not sure Traffic Global has the same things going as MyTraffic used to. They add custom files for airports which interferes with our scenery addons sometimes, creating weird issues like the one you are having.

Can you have a search for ESNQ in your P3D folder & Traffic Global folder and see if there are any other files showing up that are not part of our scenery folder?

I would bet it's a conflicting file. 

OK I'm back after a lot of work. I searched my P3D folder for any  not normal ESNQ files didn't find any. I reinstalled Global Traffic, the ESNQ scenery and ran the AEC configuration tool again and I'm glad to report that the ESNQ scenery is now OK. No clue what did it, but I'm glad the problem is solved.

Dan

13 minutes ago, Therasnew said:

OK I'm back after a lot of work. I searched my P3D folder for any  not normal ESNQ files didn't find any. I reinstalled Global Traffic, the ESNQ scenery and ran the AEC configuration tool again and I'm glad to report that the ESNQ scenery is now OK. No clue what did it, but I'm glad the problem is solved.

Dan

Glad it worked out!

3 hours ago, Therasnew said:

ran the AEC configuration tool again and I'm glad to report that the ESNQ scenery is now OK. No clue what did it, but I'm glad the problem is solved.

Dan

Hello,

for future reference, manually disabling an airport that is being affected by Vector AEC is a better option.

The autoconfiguration does not always catch them as it relies on the scenery.cfg file.

Archived