FTX AI aircraft not showing

Installed the Orbx FTX AI aircraft for p3d ….While the regular P3d ai birds still show , nothing comes up for the Orbx program.

Tried uninstall process specified in the instructions, then reinstalled with no change.

Ticking and unticking brings the p3d native ai acft on and off, and all the orbx install parameters are there....no dice.

Any thoughts ?

I reinstalled per the user guide with no result.....and I'm only using in North America.

The scenery file shows the NA acft as installed , and the regular p3d bird file as active..

So it will switch back and forth OK...however there are no  acft visible at all when only the orbx ftx installed file is enabled

and the regular ai file is disabled.

uninstalling the orbx ai NA file and enabling the p3d ai file again returns the ai to normal.

So the orbx file...or something in my system is at fault.

Everything else I have works fine......so it is no real problem.

My habits with sims (I have both fsx and p3dv4 active) are probably a bit strange.

After 21 years as a USAF pilot, with 4 of that as a licensed FAA ATC controller and facility evaluator, I don't even use the Sim ATC.

It gives me perverse pleasure to just fly anywhere, defying all routine rules, crashing into busy airfields, and disrupting everything.

So I just mess around with gliders, acro in F35s, and enjoying the Orbx scenery.

My favorite is setting WX at 200ft ceiling, 1/2 mile vis, and shooting ILS approaches at KJFK or the like and seeing who I run into.

84 year old supercoot, enjoying the freedom, and laughing my way out of this mess our misguided species has made of nearly everything on the Planet.

:google:

Archived