Scenery Issue Close to Madrid

rockliffe

I have just discovered an issue west of Madrid airport LEMD, the pic should suffice to show the issue. I have the latest libs installed, scenery order appears to be correct, and frozen lakes is unticked in Vector. I have also used the elevation tool in vector. None of these has helped. I have just installed Aerosoft LEMD and thought that was the culprit, but the issue remains even after uninstalling the scenery. I have not flown in this area for several years so cannot suggest when this issue became apparent. Help appreciated fellas thanks.

Capture.thumb.JPG.6b050ec49493d20de365026ae6bf0443.JPG

1 hour ago, chrisd6340 said:

I am seeing the same and I do not have vector, only Eur LC. and Global.  they are quite annoying to look @ while Flying

Hmm, good to know it's not just me then. Hopefully one of the devs can sort this out for us pretty soon.

Hi @Rocklife

These strange textures are also caused by the third*party add-ons. You say you installed LEMD. I don't know which version you have but if there is any LC bgl just put them off. If there is a folder installed that reads Land Class untick in in the library. If not allowed put the inside bgls related to LC off. Most of them are not needed if you have Orbx land classes products.

Test and advise

Regards,

Carlos 

15 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi @Rocklife

These strange textures are also caused by the third*party add-ons. You say you installed LEMD. I don't know which version you have but if there is any LC bgl just put them off. If there is a folder installed that reads Land Class untick in in the library. If not allowed put the inside bgls related to LC off. Most of them are not needed if you have Orbx land classes products.

Test and advise

Regards,

Carlos 

Hi Carlos, sure, but the issue remains even after uninstalling LEMD. I have no other third party scenery addons other than Orbx. :huh: I will try disabling open LC Europe perhaps (?) To establish what product is causing the issue.

18 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Hi Gents,

The solution for night textures showing during the day is to uninstall and then reinstall the product.  You may want to try the "Verify Files" option first, but if that doesn't work, uninstall the product and then reinstall using FTX Central.

Cheers,

Hi Scott, I will try and ascertain which product is causing the issue and report back. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Scott Harmes said:

HI Howard,

i assumed it would be OpenLC_EU.  If you have that installed, I would say that is the culprit.

Cheers,

Hi Scott, yup, I uninstalled and redownloaded LC Europe and all seems to be OK now. Thanks for the help, cheers.

Archived