Problem With Gisborne Runways

tanker50

Hi: I haven't posted for a long, long time, and I don't know what info you need for support.  My order no. for Gisborne is 5ba1f6628a98a from the Orbx website.

I have a problem with runways and ATC.  ATC cleared me to taxi to Runway 9, but there is no runway 9.  I clicked on the "progressive taxi"  option and there were yellow arrows all over the airport. Also, an AI Dash 8 that had just left the terminal was off in the woods like a lost dog, apparently looking for runway 9.  I ran the Global Vector just in case, but the problem is the same. 

I don't mind ignoring the traffic controller, but I think I saw the dash pilot banging his head against the windscreen.

As always, the scenery is awesome otherwise.  Could you help me sort this out. Thanks again for your awesome products and service.  Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

• 2 months later...

The problem I have found in FSX is that the file NZGS_ADEX_FHK.bgl allocates Rwy 14/32 correctly as Bitumen and Rwy 03/21 as Grass; but Rwy 14L/32R and Rwy 09/27 as Asphalt instead of Grass. Unlike the real world.

This does affect AI operation.

The photoreal of Gisborne is of course correct.

Dave

Archived