SODE red cross at KIDA

MurrayD

Hi Team,

I just transferred my KIDA license from Turbulent to FTX Central. I uninstalled KIDA first, as per the clean uninstall instructions on the Turbulent forum, then reinstalled via my FTX Central.

I now have red crosses at the gates at KIDA - SODE related I believe. I uninstalled KIDA via FTX Central, and reinstalled - same issue appeared. I have trees and grass, its just at the gates I have red crosses. I did not have this issue prior to installing through FTX Central.

I have the latest SODE installed.

My PC specs are  - i7 4790k @ 4.4. 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 6GB card, Windows 10.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi,

Did you use the Turbulent uninstaller to remove KIDA originally?  You will need to make sure all the SODE entries have been removed.

Open "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE" then type in KIDA in the WIndows search box.(top right).

Delete any SODE files with KIDA in the name.

The ORBX KIDA gates do not use SODE, so any old SODE entries for KIDA are obsolete.

Cheers,

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply and help. I did originally check the SODE folder for any remnants of KIDA lurking there and found 2 folders, which I deleted. What I didn't find were the other files in the sdx folder! I followed your advice and found them. I deleted those and all is well.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived