*APPLAUSE* LOWI Innsbruck WOW!

Jocko Flocko

Just grabbed this fantastic scenery, along with a bunch of others of course, and I just wanted to say WOW, nice job guys! It's absolutely glorious. I have one question, how in the heck did you get such complex scenery to run so smoothly? I have everything in P3D v4 maxed out and I can still maintain a locked 33fps during taxi and takeoff, it's absolutely amazing. However, other older airports like CYSE Squamish run kind of choppy... This isn't a support request as I am just wondering if there's some new kind of API that's either been created by you guys at OrbX or the people at Lockheed Martin?

Awesome job, simply jaw dropping!!! :)

I have LOWI Innsbruck on Aerofly 2 and cannot believe how detailed that scenery is and how smooth it is. Might get it on Prepar3D 4 because of the weather, traffic etc. Aerofly 2 for me is great in VR and Prepar3d 4/Xplane 11 is greatest in 2D.

8 hours ago, Jocko Flocko said:

Just grabbed this fantastic scenery, along with a bunch of others of course, and I just wanted to say WOW, nice job guys! It's absolutely glorious. I have one question, how in the heck did you get such complex scenery to run so smoothly? I have everything in P3D v4 maxed out and I can still maintain a locked 33fps during taxi and takeoff, it's absolutely amazing. However, other older airports like CYSE Squamish run kind of choppy... This isn't a support request as I am just wondering if there's some new kind of API that's either been created by you guys at OrbX or the people at Lockheed Martin?

Awesome job, simply jaw dropping!!! :)

I think the best answer to your question is Jarrad Marshall, the developer of the scenery.  Jarrad just has the magic touch when it comes to incredible detail while maintaining performance.  It is a matter of good use of different techniques by the developer during production of the scenery.

Archived