’tis a bit nippy, guvnah!

alexf

Yes its very cold here and has been for days and i dont think think it will be any warmer for at least another four days, some places in the uk are having minus 18 degrees at the moment, Thanks for showing this it is a interesting shot to say the least.

cheers

Iain

We are kept well informed on our TV and Radio News about the conditions up there, but seeing this shot just makes one realise how bad things really are.

Thanks for the shot.

Jim.

We've got snow all around us, villages cut off, all the doom and gloom.  I can look out of my window to the north across the Bristol Channel and see the Brecons covered and I can look out of my windows to the south and see Exmoor also covered.

The blokes in my golf club are now half way round the course in perfect condition during their normal Friday game in cold but sunny Minehead, Somerset!

Don't spread the word around though, otherwise they'll all be down here! ;D

John

Hi Russ,

It's funny. Butlins is strangely quiet after the holiday period.  I think they do maintenance for a couple of weeks now and then build up to Easter with a new range of entertainments and artists.

That means the town is fairly quiet too.  When that place is open, they more than double our population!  I like it like that...buzzing!

Best wishes,

John

global warming does not = drought.  Remember your thermodynamics.  Global warming = climate change and climate shift = different patterns of rainfall and more intensive storm events.

However, unless it occurs continuously the northern hemisphere is

suffering a familiar if thoroughly challenging outburst of polar air.  I hope that it is over soon, guys.

No intelligent design please.

I went swimming at the beach today the water temperature is 25 celcius. outside air temp mid 30s. Adelaide is to hit 43 celcius . I know where i would rather be

Archived