Cosford show.

Dadtom65

Hi all. As above I hope Orbx will be at the RAF Cosford Fltsim show in October this year. Plus this time I might even get to meet JV as last time never got the chance. To many talking to him. Don’t suppose Orbx could do what Just Flight did last in selling Orbx products at the show and maybe at a little discount. That’s the one criticism I have at the show that there never seems to be enough sales going on especially on hardware. I know there are people selling items. Perhaps there’s just not enough space for everybody. Anyway my son and I are as all ways looking forward to it. Hope to see some of you guys there. Derek.

Before any one starts, in hardware I was thinking more about the likes of joysticks and stuff. Know there’s the cockpit people there. Think I had better stop before I dig a big hole for myself. Derek. B)

13 hours ago, John Venema said:

Yes I will be there and yes there will be a show special on. There will be six of the Orbx team there. We will also be presenting TrueEarth Great Britain in the main presentation hall.

True Earth Great Britain? Maybe an error in the title as I understood that True Earth England was the first iteration, to be followed by the other GB regions of Wales and Scotland. Are you now planning to offer a True Earth GB?

1 hour ago, jjaycee1 said:

True Earth Great Britain? Maybe an error in the title as I understood that True Earth England was the first iteration, to be followed by the other GB regions of Wales and Scotland. Are you now planning to offer a True Earth GB?

I’m usually wrong but maybe that will be Great Britain owing to costs of creating the scenery. So they might be doing It in pieces, like the rest will be Wales, Scotland and Ireland. We will probably find out at the show. Derek.

Archived