YBCG lighting

Double Bubble

G'day,

I have the same issue too on P3D V4 with dynamic lights on! I am using tomato shade program.  Here are few shots of my flight into OOL tonight. Sorry for the phone shots, however this is what it looks like in the sim. 

35151490_10216804690940050_6547662146509996032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=90f290320bcf1f022f23cb0fd7d1f7d2&oe=5BB17581

Hi,

this sort of effect is normal when there is a baked light map for ground textures, i know the strange purple colours is not very good,but if you look also in other airports with the same ground lighting technique you can see this. At the moment there is not a solution. Probably with tomato shade program this " effect " is more accentuated.

Cheers, Matteo

unknown.png?width=1688&height=936

unknown.png?width=1742&height=936

Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue with the huge halos and purple and green colours on the taxiways as seen in the above pictures. Clean install of windows and P3D v4.2 Only addons installed are ORBX Global, Vector, AU, Gold Coast CityScape and Gold Coast. No shader modifications have been made. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2018 at 10:17 AM, Double Bubble said:

Hi guy's, does anyone else have YBGC lighting like this? not looking real nice, or is it just mine?

Cheers Rod. Hi Rod i don't have the glare problem but what i do have is the objects lit up just like your shot but my a/c is dark and the tarmac is black unless i turn DX10 off then all okay , do you use DX10 ? Regards Deanne !

qPL1hkJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived