A Real Gem

tennyson

Congrats to Matteo and the whole Team at ORBX.

YBCG is another Ozzie masterpiece. It will now become my second default airport after Russ white's YBBN.

The level of detail is beyond what I had hoped for, flying the coastline with the beautiful Gold Coast scenery was so real and so close to the real thing. Looking out to the right, in the distance, the northern end of the coast and Brisbane further on. You have nailed it!

Brilliant, Bravo!!! Couldn't be happier.

Thanx so much,

Frank

No, thank you, Matteo, Credit where it's due, mate. Great Job.

And it was highlighted by the wonderful piccy's by our resident in-flight piccy genius, Iain. More great work, Iain!

Now I gotta go, there's a 737-800 with my name on it at gate 13, YBCG!

Frank 

Had several flights already from YBCG and the level of detail astounds me. It is hard to believe its a sim when its projected on a 200 degrees wrap around screen.

Only thing is, I do feel sorry for all those Jetstar passengers standing out in the heat, sleet, rain and snow......hahaha!

Frank

1 hour ago, tennyson said:

Had several flights already from YBCG and the level of detail astounds me. It is hard to believe its a sim when its projected on a 200 degrees wrap around screen.

Only thing is, I do feel sorry for all those Jetstar passengers standing out in the heat, sleet, rain and snow......hahaha!

Frank

When did it last sleet or snow at the Gold Coast? :rolleyes:

I can only echo the above, it's a fantastic airport and I had no hesitation half hour after buying it to also buy the CityScene to complement it enjoying my first flight into it last night; this is going to be a fave base now for my flights in Australia.  Congratulations and thanks Matteo on your efforts coming to fruition, 

Cheers 

Archived