Flightsimstore down for the past month

I just checked my account and all my purchase history is there, and all products except the ORBX sceneries are available for download.

The ORBX stuff would have been deleted when the licences were transferred to ORBX Direct.

Is that what you are finding?

1 hour ago, John Dow said:

The ORBX stuff would have been deleted when the licences were transferred to ORBX Direct.

Got it - thanks.

1 hour ago, Pat Cox (Aussieman) said:

Seems to be working fine for me. I made a purchase and a download last night with no problems.

I haven't tried downloading all my purchases on there today, but the first one I did try, the VC10 from JF, failed with an error saying, "Unable to locate file for download".

1 hour ago, IslandFlyer said:

I haven't tried downloading all my purchases on there today, but the first one I did try, the VC10 from JF, failed with an error saying, "Unable to locate file for download".

There is a banner at the top of the screen suggesting that they have been doing maintenance:

"Please Note: Most files have now been transferred to our new servers. Some files may still be inaccessible so please let us know via our Facebook page."

• 2 months later...

This has appeared on Rex and aero soft stores

Due to the recent developments at the FlightSimStore, REX has chosen to remove all its products from that store. 

Customers should still be able to download their products; however, we will no longer be sending updates to that store.  This is because our correspondence over the past 2 months has gone un answered.

Therefore, if you are a FlightSimStore customer and you need assistance with your REX product please contact us at:  support@rexgamestudios.com

Archived