Scenery missing at Longview Ranch OG39

dcampbe

I purchased two airport scenery's, Bonners Ferry Airport, 65S and Longview Ranch Airport, OG39 from ORBX Direct.
Bonners Ferry works and looks great, while Longview Ranch does not.  At Longview, all I see are the two runways and nothing else.  No building, no dock, no static aircraft, no animals or other wildlife, and no vehicles.

There were cattle at Lands Inn Ranch (included with Longview Ranch), but no buildings.

I've verified settings in FTX Central V3.

I've reinstalled the ORBX libraries

I've reinstalled CRM Central Rocky Mountains

I've reinstalled Longview Ranch.

I've possitioned Longview Ranch above CRM in the FSX Scenery Library

I don't know what else to try. Please help.

Bit of a head scratcher.

Does Longview show up in FTX Central3 under North America airfields?, Left hand side of FTXC3, under Categories)

If so, when you click on the image of OG39,  do you see 3  blue option boxes out to the right, in 3 rows.

" Control Panel, User Guide,  & uninstall?"

TTM

Yes, Longview Ranch is in North America and the three choices are there.  I've tried unchecking and checking the tick boxes in the Control Panel.  Nothing changes.

Do you know where Control Panel changes are saved?

Don't know where Control panel changes are saved,.

Can you open Control Panel, & if so do you have a X in the box on LHS of each of the rows of Control options? 

My set up has all boxes  "X'd"

Will look at this further tomorrow.

Also, have a look at Bonners ferry in FTX Central to see if anything is different to Longview.

TTM

Hello,

by far the most likely explanation is that objectflow is not working.

Please go to ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery and run 

ModuleInstaller.exe as an administrator.

If you are asked to authorise the software when you start FSX click on Yes.

Moduleinstaller.exe was missing, so I copied it from another scenery location CBB7.  The file moduleinstaller.cfg was also missing, so I copied and modified it by changing the code

FSXDLL=Objectflow_CBB7.dll to FSXDLL=Objectflow_OG39.dll

I ran moduleinstaller as administrator, and received an error that Objectflow_OG39.dll was missing.  I then copied Objectflow_CBB7.dll to my FTX_AA_OG39/scenery folder and renamed it to Objectflow_OG39.dll and crossed my fingers.  Of course it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

It seems that at the very least, you need to reinstall the Orbx libraries.

You can do this:

1. If FTX Central v3 does not automatically update the libraries, you can go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

Hello,

the module installer does nothing more than install and uninstall objectflow.

Your text:

Moduleinstaller.exe was missing, so I copied it from another scenery location CBB7.  The file moduleinstaller.cfg was also missing, so I copied and modified it by changing the code

FSXDLL=Objectflow_CBB7.dll to FSXDLL=Objectflow_OG39.dll

I ran moduleinstaller as administrator, and received an error that Objectflow_OG39.dll was missing.  I then copied Objectflow_CBB7.dll to my FTX_AA_OG39/scenery folder and renamed it to Objectflow_OG39.dll and crossed my fingers.  Of course it didn't work.

doesn't make sense to me, there is only one copy and it is where I described.

I wonder if it might now be best to remove everything and start again.

It doesn't make sense to me either.  I've never had a problem with ORBX software and I love the way FTX Central handles things.

I tried that once.  I uninstalled the ORBX libraries, the Central Rocky mountain scenery, and Longview Ranch.  Rebooted, then reinstalled useing FTX Central v3

Is it possible to uninstall Longview Ranch and get a credit towards another airport scenery?

I shut down my antiirus, firewall, and malwarebytes temporarily, and uninstalled and reinstalled CRM, ORBXLibs, and Longview ranch.  Moduleinstaller.exe is still missing and there is no change with the missing scenery problem at Longview Ranch.

I ran ModuleInstaller.exe as admin and received the following message:

Successful installation
Installing the FSX module...
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX-SE\dll.xml
An existing module titled 'ObjectFlow.dll' was found and removed from dll.xml.
The module 'ObjectFlow.dll' was added to dll.xml.

There was no change in the missing scenery problem at Longview Ranch

• 3 weeks later...

I have been unable to solve this scenery issue.  Although I have a lot of ORBX scenery, I don't think I'll take another chance on other airport scenery.  There are numerous posts about the problems I am having with no solution.

I really appreciate all of the help and attention all of you have given me.  Too bad we couldn't fix it.

Archived