Licensing multiple copies?

AerialShorts

I have two installations of P3D and would like to install global base and vector on the second for a better overall experience for those on that system. I already have base and vector plus airports and regions on the first system. These are both in my home and it is non-commercial use (just answering in advance since it is probably an unusual setup - I give rides to family and friends in VR).

Will it just work if I purchase the additional copies? They would be in use simultaneously. Or, do I need to create a separate account and buy the other copies under that since the installer and website both know I already have copies and to break that connection, a separate account could keep track of the scenery files on the other computer?

If there is an easy way to have multiple copies under one account that would be best. I suppose worst case is I just have my wife create an account and we buy the other sceneries through that account?

Thanks!

Hello,

You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE personal computer for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use. 

Now that there are many simulators and not just one, as there was when this rule was written, multiple copies are permitted on the same PC.

A licence should indeed be purchased for the second PC.

There is no way to buy two copies using the same account, you could create a second account, using a different e mail address.

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the info and Scott, thanks for the assist!

Just created a second account in my wife's name and can get the essentials on the second computer.

Thanks again! The sceneries really improve and enhance the experience!

Archived