Catalina post install 360 Degrees of brown in distance

Flyingkeys

Hi, Just installed Catalina Island and for 360 degrees in the distance all I see is a brown solid color.  I have SCA installed and running.  
When I installed the first time, I got a few file install error messages, so I uninstalled and reinstalled a second time 

(there were no file install errors the second time installing.) 

I just had downloaded new ORB libraries.  Tried running "Force Migration", but no difference. 

Tried Friday Harbour and all looks normal there.

Any help would be appreciated.

5afa32aa6303d_catalina2.thumb.jpg.c55d1c7c3dd25ea3e39742f0b5c538b8.jpg5afa32ab2347d_catalina3.thumb.jpg.44c49a34ccc03c39d6dff14ec8da9ae6.jpg5afa32abcab87_catalina4.thumb.jpg.bcd5bbd96a3628defc06df1c19b88a3b.jpgerrors second time

5afa32aa6303d_catalina2.thumb.jpg.c55d1c7c3dd25ea3e39742f0b5c538b8.jpg

Since I am logged in I am assuming that my purchased products show up, but if not I can, at least show:
Order Number FSS0467823

2016-03-12

Orbx NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest

I have a transaction ID for this new order, but if I remember correctly, you may not want us to post that...I don't see an order # beginning with FSS

Thanks,

Steve

catalina 1.jpg

Thanks so much for your interest.

I Solved the problem.

I was using the 3rd party "Scenery Configurator Editor " program since I was getting out of memory errors and taking forever to load all my add on scenery.

I had set up a PNW group, and hadn't properly repaired the "Scenery.cfg" file to include the rest of SoCAL, so the program wasn't properly drawing everything in outside the immediate area of the "Catalina " add on.

All good now...Just got to learn how to use Scenery Confg Editor better.

Thanks,

Steve

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Catalina post install 360 Degrees of brown in distance

Archived