Orbx May Sales 2018

jluis

I've been told that there will be "other similar sales" when I asked about the Hot August Freezing Sale this year.  I'm guessing this will apply to the May sale too.  There will probably be similar ones but just not the May sale (because if there was one it probably would have started already).

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Maybe they will do a FS Expo show sale in early June?

This is a good possibility. I was thinking the same thing.

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Wait and see my friends.......do you really think Orbx will announce it in advance.

The sale will be there when it is time.....

-Fred-

I agree with you I don't think they would announce a sale in advance. We will wait and see.:)

1 minute ago, caleb1 said:

This is a good possibility. I was thinking the same thing.

I agree with you I don't think they would announce a sale in advance. We will wait and see.:)

Remember Caleb..."An Orbx sale is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it is meant to" ;)

Was there one last May or any other May? I don't remember. What I do remember though is the last sale only finished rather recently.

There was a May sale 2016 and in 2017.

There might have been more but I don't remember.

Didn't we just have one in March ?
Yes we did. That was the anniversary sale. That one (and the rather insignificant "Bill's Back" sale) are good reasons for Orbx not to have one in May, but that does not mean there will not be many others to look forward to later this year! [emoji846]

Caleb

• Guest locked this topic

Archived