From Philly, with love

styckx

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great shot, but again, I'm struck by how many Lancair shots here today, are we all thinking alike?  Amazing.

The Lancair is my go to aircraft.. It can do low and slow, it can do touring, it can do high altitude cruises.. It's hard to not choose it as a darn great multi-purpose aircraft.

1 minute ago, styckx said:

The Lancair is my go to aircraft.. It can do low and slow, it can do touring, it can do high altitude cruises.. It's hard to not choose it as a darn great multi-purpose aircraft.

Totally agree, I love this plane and so glad it works in 4.1.

17 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Totally agree, I love this plane and so glad it works in 4.1.

It's ashame the developer quit the scene though.. He didn't shovel out tons of aircraft but what he did do was quality, and thank god for the  p3d 64bit sound replacement gauge so we can still get the full audio experience of the Lancair. Also he was very professional and easy to talk to.. Top notch developer from all perspectives.

1 minute ago, styckx said:

It's ashame the developer quit the scene though.. He didn't shovel out tons of aircraft but what he did do was quality, and thank god for the  p3d 64bit sound replacement gauge so we can still get the full audio experience of the Lancair. Also he was very professional and easy to talk to.. Top notch developer from all perspectives.

Agree 100%!

Archived