FS Water Configurator Website Launch

pwheeler

FSWC is coming!

The website is now up and running. It features lots of screenshots and comparisons as well as a detailed description of how FSWC works.

FSWC will enhance the default FSX water and is fully compatible with all water texture addons, including FEX and REX. It will work seamlessly with FTX and will make sydney harbour look fantastic (see below)! It gives the user complete control over the look of the shader effects including reflection intensity, texture colour intensity, sun and moon specular intensity and moon glow intensity.

We'd also like to announce a collaboration with the Real Environment Xtreme team. FSWC will have the capability to be controlled by the forthcoming REX weather engine, so your water will truely reflect reality! Check the website for more details and screenshots.

enjoy...  :)

www.fswaterconfigurator.com

Paul

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paul: fantastic! Orbx is a huge supporter of freeware, being born from a freeware project itself. And hey, if you can get of that awful bright silver moon water at night, you'll be my hero mate! Nice job on the website too. I'll there there with a donation when you release buddy :)

Hey guys, though I'd join here, since I'll eventually be getting FTX anyway ;).

Thanks for the support and enthusiasm for our project, I assure you, I'm working hard on it.  A few revisions to the system, since I'm going to be using popup windows quite extensively, I might be making my own class of popups to suit the program better ;).

Archived