iBlueyonder Scenery

BBQSteve

Have a problem with the IBlue Yonder airports purchase.  I have selected both of the new airports (Nantucket and Plumb Island) they are in my cart.  Entered my VISA card info and cannot fine any way to download the scenery.

Can anyone provide the info as to how to download the two airports after providing all the info for payment via credit card?  If not I need to cancel my purchase.

Thanks for any assistance!

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello spud,

neither product has appeared in your account yet, so I guess that your purchase is not complete

Probably because I clicked the "X" and emptied the cart as I couldn't download the files.

I have now re-visited the store and refilled my cart with the two files, also payment via credit card (VISA) but still can't find a down load link can you help with a link?

Thanks

Thanks,

I see the products selected but not yet paid for.

Until the transaction is complete, you will not be able to either download

the files from your account product page or install the products using FTX Central.

In short, you just need to pay now.

Strange I've entered all my Credit Card info etc. and never got any link to download the software that's what I'm trying to find now????

Attached (hopefully) is a screenshot of the checkout showing the $28.96 for the purchase.  That is as far as I get, never see a link to download ?????

GCS_004.thumb.jpg.8234d827bb04f3c30cb6b816c677c3d8.jpg

Nick,

FWIW I received a mail notice about my new VISA card being a "chip" card and having a PIN number.  I thought perhaps this was to be used instead of the three digits on the reverse of the card when entering data for payment.  I tried changing to that new number but still do not get a link for downloading.

I do want purchase the two airports but at this point it seems that I may not be able to do so unless I can get a link to download.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:08 PM, spud said:

Nick,

FWIW I received a mail notice about my new VISA card being a "chip" card and having a PIN number.  I thought perhaps this was to be used instead of the three digits on the reverse of the card when entering data for payment.  I tried changing to that new number but still do not get a link for downloading.

I do want purchase the two airports but at this point it seems that I may not be able to do so unless I can get a link to download.

Hmmm,

guess Florida money isn't good enough for the latest ORBX software and the 'Bill's Back' files.  I'll just empty my cart and silently slink away as it appears that no solution is forthcoming on this "problem".

FWIW I used another credit card and only bought the 2B2 and 6B6 fields and this time the purchase went through.  I'll attempt to buy the KACK files and see it that works.

Archived