PAKT gates are no available for P3D V4

I have tested in FSX and P3D V4 for Gate when loading sim

FSX provide Gate 1 or 2  but P3D V4 only shows runway 11 or 29..

Please make a select function for PAKT Gates on P3D V4.2 

i wonder why this happen..and it's barely understandable  :unsure:

Hello, Kim!  Not providing Gates 1 or 2 was done on purpose, because P3Dv4 doesn't seem to work very well if these gates are made available.  There were technical reasons for this, which I'm not qualified to comment on.  All of us P3D users have had to start our flights at PAKT from the runways--such is life!

Edit:  I see that Doug S. answered your question on the other thread you posted on.

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2018 at 8:28 AM, Stewart Hobson said:

Hello, Kim!  Not providing Gates 1 or 2 was done on purpose, because P3Dv4 doesn't seem to work very well if these gates are made available.  There were technical reasons for this, which I'm not qualified to comment on.  All of us P3D users have had to start our flights at PAKT from the runways--such is life!

Edit:  I see that Doug S. answered your question on the other thread you posted on.

Hello there,

This is a problem for me as the ad for this airport has no mention that there are no gateway options for p3d4, it even shows an Alaskan 737 I think at the gate in the pics, If I had known this I would not have purchased the airport as I start all my flights cold and dark. So how do I get a refund, I will happily delete this airport.

22 minutes ago, bepahead said:

Hello there,

This is a problem for me as the ad for this airport has no mention that there are no gateway options for p3d4, it even shows an Alaskan 737 I think at the gate in the pics, If I had known this I would not have purchased the airport as I start all my flights cold and dark. So how do I get a refund, I will happily delete this airport.

Start your flight at one of the runways, taxi to a parking spot in the parking lot, then save your flight.  Then you can start your flight at PAKT however you like.  The Alaskan 737 is a static aircraft.

Archived