Downloaded FTX Global Airport Pack that includes Oxford, CT KOXC. There should be people there and also a bunch of hangers. Not getting all the buildings or the people I have KOXC disabled if Vectors AEC. Stumped as to why the FTX airport bundle isn't showing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Using windows 10 and Prepar3DV4. Thanks

Hi,

I do see people flow at my KOXC, so....

Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Brad. Not a pay ware. It was included in the FTX Global Airport Pack. I acutally have it and mine is ok. It's my brother who is having the trouble, he just doesn't want to go on a forum. So I am doing it for him. In my KOXC I have people and lots of hangers on both side of the runways. He has the same downloads from Orbx bus doesn't get the people or all the hangers. 

I asked him if he did Nick, and he said yes........ But i'll have him do it again. Question? I can't remember if you should install the Libraries before adding scenery or after adding scenery. Are you supposed to run the libraries every time you add new  Orbx scenery. And once again I say thank you for trying to help us. So also what your saying is that KOXC people is coming from the libraries and not the airport pack addon? I live in Oxford and the KOXC is about 5 miles from my house, so I was surprised when I saw the airport looking almost as exactly as it is, and when I saw the people movement I was really thrilled. But, I thought it was from the Global Airport Pack. Maybe its from the libraries. 

Doug said "

Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled."   I called my brother and his Objectflow2 "is enabled" in Prepar3Dv4 and also in FTX central.

I'll owe you a beer if you guy's figure this our for me! 

Brad, My brother Al lives in Sequim WA, you two should do coffee together and you can get him squared away on this. All you guy's have been great trying to be helpful. Problem not corrected yet but I don't give up. 

Here you are:

I am assuming that you and you brother are both using FTX Central v3 to install and manage your products.

The Orbx libraries are the source of the objects in these shots, they are placed by the airport designer.

If the Orbx libraries are missing or not active in the scenery library, the objects will not be displayed.

The Orbx libraries are crucial, without them, the difference is clear. The three lorries and the pickup are default simulator objects.

The buildings, static aircraft and the little yellow man are in the Orbx libraries.

Objectflow makes no difference here, or on any of the freeware airports, it is not used.

You will see the little yellow man moves around his tanker, this is peopleflow and works independently of objectflow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nick ! ! ! ! ! !"Will you be my friend?" I think you did it. This makes sense to me and I bet you have solved the mystery. I'm in Connecticut and he's in Washington, so there is a time difference, can't wait to call him and see if we can get him squared away. I'll let you know how we make out. "THANK YOU" Walt

Thanks.

Just to finish the explanation off, objectflow is used in payware products.

It provides the ability to the airport designer to animate windsocks and to

allow objects to be present or not at different times.

Examples would be perhaps seeing a family barbecue only on summer weekends,

snowy building roofs in winter time and different numbers of static aircraft or airport

staff at different times of the day or different seasons.

Archived