Scenery.cfg not found on %appdata% by FTX central... but being there actually

Hi there to all.

i have 2 questions/request for help and an apology

1) apology my English is not my first language and im writing whit google translator, so pleace be comrpensive and patient with me

1) question/ helps Request:
On fist place i want to say hello to everyone. Since yesterday (as many many many others fligthsimmers, im sure of that) im a proud member of the ORBX family. 

I bougth FTX base Pack and ORBX VECTOR, so downloaded FTX Central and wait for download and instalation, thing is i have just found this 2 errors relative to VECTOR i checkd the directios and scenery.cfg whas there, im pretty sure there should be an easy solution trought regedit or so, but i have not been avle to find it out and neither found the very same message lloking into the forum, thats why im writing this.

2) my second question is... i bougth Meigs and Trees a lot of time ago on the Steam Store... if i would like to move froward from FSX:SE to P3d can i brign those add ons with me also? in an eventual upgrade to P3D

Thanks a lot in advance

if usefull my actual Setup is as follows

FSX:SE on a W10 (64 Bit) i7-7700HQ @2,8 GHz 12 GB RAM GTX 1050 Nvidia GPU 1TB HDD

image.thumb.png.c0bb96ec3064dae7e05b657203917f7c.png
image.thumb.png.ce3f5e4b36b76d9588602d8012dbb746.png

Archived