FTX Vector airport placement and elevation in FSX

My Transaction ID number is (5a1ba5f60166d). I lost may email order id number for FTX Globel Vector. I am having issues with airport placement and elevations. Can't seem to find anything on forum to help me. I have done a complete reinstall of my FSX and followed instruction on reinstalling my FTX scenery. Once I install Globel Vector I run into issues with some of the airports in the Caribbean, and French Polynesia islands. I have taken some pictures and attached. The ones I have pictures of are NTKT,TIST,TNCE,TNGA. There are more and some are also okay in these areas. I have tried everything I can think of and no luck. Hope you have some advise. 

NTKT runway in water and placement and elevation.jpg

TIST ELEVATION.jpg

TIST.jpg

TNCE Elevation.jpg

TNCE road on runway.jpg

TNGA.jpg island boarder and water.jpg

Hi Paul,

it's "simply" a mismatch between the incorrectly placed default airports and the geographically correct placement of shorelines and landmasses by Global Vector; these and other airports have been reported previously: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/111485-calling-all-fsx-misfit-non-fitting-airports/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-1280098

If you spot a display issue at any airport I'd recommend typing its ICAO in our forum's search function; chances are you're not the first or only person to have encountered this and you can save yourself some time by checking whether fixes exist or not (yet).

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger. Thanks for you quick response. I followed the tread and can see there has been a lot of issues with misfits. I must have missed something as I still don't know what to do. It looks like Neil has been fixing these problems and has released the fix but where do I find it. As far as I know I have the latest's version of FTX Vector.

Paul

Archived