Multiple elevation issues

GCBraun

Ok, I had Vector, all regions for NA, OpenLC NA and just bought a bunch of airports, including CZST.

I`ve already lost some hours trying to figure what is wrong, considering that I am having elevation problems in this airport (also in many others, but it seems I was to be able to fix them). I have already run the Vector Tool multiple times, renamed some BGLs for these airports that were installed before downloading CZST, and other measures.

I thought ORBX software was able to talk to each other and detect what is installed to prevent these kind of issues? Any hints on what I should do?

Attached is the picture showing the problem and my scenery.cfg

czst.JPG

scenery.cfg

Hello,

difficult to offer advice when a file stated to be  CSZT_Elevation_correction.bgl is in fact

ADE_FTX_PFJ_CZST_elevation_adjustment.bgl.

Removing the ADE_FTX_PFJ_CZST_elevation_adjustment.bgl should have a very noticeable affect on the airfield.

It does not look to be working but then that is what you are reporting.

You could try reinstalling PFJ and the airport.

I am sorry for the mistake.

So, I have unninstalled both PFJ and CZST. On the first picture, you can see the result right after re-installing just PFJ (no elev. problems). On the second, the one I just took after installing CZST (again, the aircraft floats some centimeters above the ground).

I am really at a loss here on what should I do next...

noCZST.JPG

czst.JPG

Archived