Central Rockies Elevation issues

PC4CAB

Folks,

Tried to search on this issue, without success. 

I just installed Central Rockies, and have noticed all the airports now have an elevation issue. Either crazy sloping, or obstructions on runways, etc. I tried this at Jackson Hole, Billings, and Helena. I also run the AEC function within Vector, with no success. Any thoughts on how to correct. My add-ons are as follows:

FS Global Next generation FTX

FTX Global base

Open LC North America

Global Vector

Central Rockies

NorCal

SoCal

PNW

Southern Alaska

I'm grateful for any advice!

Regards,

Bill

Hello Bill,

Do you have your scenery order set correctly ?

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

It could be the FS Global Next Edition mesh. There have been several problems reported with its use.  Make sure you have the mesh at 5m in the sim.  Uncheck the NAM mesh in your scenery library and see if the issues go away.

1 hour ago, Smudger said:

Hello Bill,

Do you have your scenery order set correctly ?

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Thanks,

It would appear this did the trick. Appreciate everyone's replies!

-Bill 

Archived