KCOI

mike4370

Hello,

this is how it looks in P3D v4 without any non-FTX software installed at all.

Please check for another version, remnants of another version or other software

such as perhaps an AI Traffic program.that might add another version.

Searching your PC for KCOI would be a good starting point.

2017-11-20_12-45-11-394.jpg

my  photo is in P3D v4. (just noticed i wrote "P4D"... typo, i meant P3D.)  I dont have any non ftx software other than a few airports but they are far away from KCOI and shouldn't have an effect on KCOI. I have FTX global, Open LC NA, global vector and the FTX freeware airports for NA (all the latest versions) which is what that photo represents. KCOI, one of the FTX freeware airports.

• 2 months later...

You said you amended the elevation, 

Partially Solved with ADE 1.75 increasing rwy altitude (+2 feet), but i have before rwy 29 an invisible hole where the plane crash..

or do I misunderstand.?

I am not able to replicate this error.

I attach the relevant files from my installation, to try and see if the problem is the files or yours.

ADE_FTX_FTXG_KCOI.BGL

ADE_FTX_FTXG_KCOI_CVX.bgl

FTX_FTXG_KCOI_objects.bgl

IS possible that the Mesh FSG Next Gen  do not work correctly with Open LC NA ?   I have same problem even in nearby airport like FTTS and i do not find their ICAO in the flatten utility from Vector and from Pilot's....

No change for me either, I have basically the same products installed in my FSX and P3Dv3 and there is no problem there.

@rbell, I did update the scenery and content modules to V4.2, did you? I am wondering now if it is a P3D issue?

Attached is my scenery.cfg.

Cheers

Doug

scenery.cfg

@Doug Sawatzky No i'm still on 4.1 and I'll be there for a while ... too many problems. In another forum anyway i found a suggestion to completely reinstall v 4.2 to benefit of full fix even on the scenery.  Now I'll  try to solve with ADE even the invisible hole problem and if you want I'can send the modified .bgl for KCOI.

Best Regards 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived