bug displaying trees

Hello,
For some time, I have a problem of displaying the colors of the trees on the ground.
see both screens.
I uninstall and then reinstall tree hd. It came back alone without understanding.
I do not understand what does not work. I even erase the shader folder for it to rebuild.
Thank you for your help

fIKjBRK.jpg

EDj3tpy.jpg

Thank you for your reply.
I had already thought of that. it works but is there not a way to use this option which is superb or is it necessary to change something else in the settings?

I forgot to say that I had HD tree.
If I uninstall them, could I activate this option?

thanks again.

Hi there,

the SpeedTree (Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation) models are completely separate from the classic types of tree models and have their their own seasonal textures. Whether you have Trees HD installed or not won't make any difference to the colors of the SpeedTree models. Orbx Trees HD and other available texture replacements don't change SpeedTree textures and, in fact, we can't without purchasing an expensive developers license: see https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/139015-p4-trees-colour/?do=findComment&comment=1229163 

Be aware also that the SpeedTree models are quite a bit heavier on frame rates, especially if you use high vegetation autogen settings.

Cheers, Holger

Hi again,

no, Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation has nothing to do with Orbx. You always have the option to use one or the other. If you have Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation active you will see the SpeedTree models and if you uncheck the checkbox you will see the classic cross-shaped tree models with the Orbx textures, if Trees HD is installed.

In other words, with Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation deactivated the vegetation autogen is exactly the same as previous versions of P3D or FSX. Think of the new SpeedTree option as an entirely new feature, and you get to decide which tree type you prefer.

Cheers, Holger

Archived