Stockholm Missing Textures

Shamrock727

Ok, thanks.  Then you already have the Libraries and your problem with Stockholm is something else.  See if a search for ESSA on these forums turns up something.  There have been many posts concerning ESSA, but I don't know what the complaints were.

14 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Ok, thanks.  Then you already have the Libraries and your problem with Stockholm is something else.  See if a search for ESSA on these forums turns up something.  There have been many posts concerning ESSA, but I don't know what the complaints were.

A quick question regarding the libraries - where are they installed? What root folder are they installed? I want to manually uninstall them and reinstall just to see if FTX Central is bugged out which I suspect it is.  

I seriously doubt there is anything wrong with your installations of either the libraries or FTX Central.  The libraries are so essential to operating Orbx sceneries that it's not been made easy to uninstall them.  Perhaps Nick or Doug or another guru can aid you in that regard.  No one I know of has ever had to uninstall them for whatever reason.  Sorry I can't help.  I just don't think your problem at ESSA has to do with the libraries.  I could be wrong, however.

Edit to add:  I can't replicate your problem there, so I'm stuck.  You don't happen to have another ESSA installed, do you, from another developer?

16 minutes ago, Shamrock727 said:

A quick question regarding the libraries - where are they installed? What root folder are they installed? I want to manually uninstall them and reinstall just to see if FTX Central is bugged out which I suspect it is.  

Hi

Just go to your P3Dv4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions folder and delete the "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.txt"  this will tell FTXC3 that they are no longer installed and allow a reinstall, at which point will only download and install any missing or damaged files.

Cheers

Doug

6 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

Just go to your P3Dv4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions folder and delete the "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.txt"  this will tell FTXC3 that they are no longer installed and allow a reinstall, at which point will only download and install any missing or damaged files.

Cheers

Doug

That hasn't fixed the issue. 

But I did want to see if it could. 

I must say that eventhough these forums are classed as 'support' forums they don't offer much support at all. 

I have never had any issues what so ever with any other addon apart from Orbx addons, I am greatly disappointed by the lack of support I am getting regarding this issue. If the issue is so widespread then why hasn't an official fix or cause been found yet? 

I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knows what the cause of this issue is replies on this post and points me in the right direction.

Thank you for your kind comments on the quality of support.

Two people are trying to help you with this problem and although you do not have a solution yet,

it is a little soon to be condemning the support system.

I see from an earlier topic that you apparently lost your ground textures when you installed the recent update.

I see also that at that point you decided to wait until the release of Objectflow 2.

Now that it is released, may I suggest that you first refresh your copy of FTXCentral.

Once you have done this, make sure that objectflow 2 is ticked on the FTX Central settings page.

Make sure that it is in the P3D v4 addons and that it is also ticked there.

Please also check your PC for copies of the objectflow dll file.

There should be only one, Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll, in

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0

Then I would suggest that you uninstall ESSA and reinstall it.

I tried that before posting my "negative" comment regarding the lack of support for products here. 

However that didn't help with the situation either. I do not understand what the issue may be here, is there a way of deleting Object Flow 2 and reinstalling independently from FTX Central? As judging by my previous topic about this Object Flow was the cause of the issue. 

Archived