Not possible to download Innsbruck with FTX

JovaBra

I just bought FTX global open CL Europe and successful installed and a little bit later followed with the FTX Innsbruck.

I start FTX central but no Innsbruck available only a message "this product is installed and up-to-date! a . So i performed a manual download but how to install all those ZIP files. There is no installation exe file. So i have 3 Gig on my HD but whats is next?

Regards Jo va Bra

Jack, I never was in need for this so far, however this question occured to me earlier, too.  The download provides a host of zip files, for LOWI it's just 20. Which one will I have to point FTX Central to?

Kind regards, Michael

53 minutes ago, JJJackson said:

No pmb, LOWI is just ONE .zip-file,  _fulFTXLOWI120 and you should point Central to that file. If you have 20 files the ONE file has been unzipped.

This is my LOWI folder:

http://LOWI-folder.jpg

Never in my life did I unzip an ORBX installation file manually. Maybe that's because I let  FTX Central 3 migrate my ORBX installation from Prepar3d3 into Prepar3d4? Or, is there something wrong and should I re-download all 120+ ORBX sceneries prophylactically?

BTW, the installed LOWI is working correctly on my system, as far as I can tell.

Kind regards, Michael

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Michael, did you read the topic I linked?

If that is from "Install and make a backup", then point your FTX Central to the folder. 

I understand, but I don't need to install LOWI right now, as it's running well. The point is I am irritated as Jack says it's only one file and I do have 20 of them. Still puzzled.

Kind regards, Michael

Hello Michael,

don't be confused.

Here are the two quotes from the linked topic.

If you use the manual download function on your Orbx Direct account product page,

you will receive one .zip file.

If you choose the FTX Central Download and install now, then create a backup for later option, you receive many .zip files.

You must save these together in one folder.

It looks as if you chose the second option but Jack chose the first.

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Michael,

don't be confused.

Here are the two quotes from the linked topic.

Thanks, Nick, this makes it clear. I always use the second method.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived