Orbx looks like Minecraft

wennerholm

What is "high ended PC"? Please give us your computer specs. I look to me like a classic case of a fast aircraft flying low and the computer isn't fast enough to load the textures  - especially with all the sliders full-right. Very few computers can handle that load in those conditions........Doug

GTX 1080 TI. 24 GB RAM CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX. Z170-GAMING K3. Core i9, 7900X 4,5 GHz. I guess my computer is not fast enough. I going to pull back my setting and see if that helps me.  I drive P3D v4 in Win 10. 

Can it be the scenery library causing my problem? 

Hello,

your PC should be more than adequate.

I do not see that the scenery library can have anything to do with this.

Blurred scenery has been a problem since Microsoft first invented their flight simulator.

The best way is to reduce your settings until the scenery is sharp and then step them up

until you reach the best compromise.

Hello again,

If you choose to opt in to the open beta, it already is.

Most customers who did opt in are finding that there are no problems now.

I have previously posted that the RTM release is imminent, which I had good reason to believe

then, I do not know why the release has not yet taken place.

Back in my simulator! When I reduce the values in "Option World" and "Option Display" trees, buildings, roads e.t.c. will come. back. After I've flown for about a minute, the landscape will be flat again. Same procedure again and the trees, building and roads are back. 

g.PNG

o.PNG

Those settings are fairly conservative and your PC should deal well with them.

Try limiting the frame rate to 24 and see if it will display the scenery for longer.

Also try flying at 100 knots or so at 3000 feet and see if it will keep up then.

Water detail should be adequate at medium.

You PC specs suggest that it should work far better than you illustrate with

maximum settings.

Are you running multiple screens or a very complex aircraft?

Hi, Nick! I run both PDGM 747-400 and default Raptor with the same result. I have not multiple screens on. When I use value near minimum i get the same result as I get in the ultra value. I will now test your suggest, limiting the frame rate to 24. 

Archived