Hi Nick.

Dadtom65

Sorry had to catch your attention. Looks great, the TV that is, only thing is the home screen is it, I can not get to the button with the mouse to turn off the computer plus when in game like P3D the screen is slightly oversized. Is there a way to make it fit automatically. Derek.

You can of course make a short cut for the Start power/restart buttons and put them anywhere on the desktop, but as Nick says try and get your picture resized to screen for best results.

6 hours ago, djbully said:

Should be an option on the TV settings, Picture settings. Make sure its not set to any zoom, you just have to try the different options out on your TV, one of them should make it fit nicely! 

Hi Djbully, I have just popped in again to welcome you to the forums. 

On 11/09/2017 at 11:42 AM, Dadtom65 said:

Sorry had to catch your attention. Looks great, the TV that is, only thing is the home screen is it, I can not get to the button with the mouse to turn off the computer plus when in game like P3D the screen is slightly oversized. Is there a way to make it fit automatically. Derek.

Mine has an option to adjust something they call "overscan", so I can reduce all 4 margins to slightly shrink the picture and get owt to fit.

Dunno if this helps but may be worth investigating (or your equivalent).

Archived