Toronto Canada Morphing Texture

AB1

I have squares of water on land terrain around Toronto Canada. I replaced the terrain cfg and unticked the frozen surface in FTX Global Vector as suggested in prior postings. I still continue to have morphing texture as shown in the photo. Additional thoughts on addressing this terrain texture issue. Thanks!Toronto Canada 1.jpg

I did as suggested and deleted both Open LC NA, and Open LC NA1 but the morphing textures came back. My FSX  Scenery Library area only shows LC NA 1 and 2 no NA. I will like to know the effect of leaving LC NA 2 disabled as it seems to be the only solve for the morphing texture issue. Thanks!

For the record, I was having the same issues with NA LC and Flytampa scenery.  I deleted the "Open LC NA and Open LC NA1 .txt files" and reinstalled "FTX Global openLC North America" through FTX3.  Then I unchecked/disabled the "../FlyTampa/Toronto_LC" in the scenery library of P3D V4.

Now everything looks fine :)

I did notice that when it reinstalled/rebuilt the openLC North America, it only added the ""Open LC NA" text file, not both "Open LC NA and Open LC NA1 .txt files"?!?  I was wondering why there were 2 entries anyways, and if that could have any bearing on issues??!

Anyways, that is exactly what I did and it fixed mine up :)

Bruce

Perhaps.

Strange that two did as was recommended and it worked, but you appear

to be saying that you did as recommended and it did not work.

Instead you disabled half the Open LC NA product?

Or have I misunderstood something here and the topic is in fact resolved?

Excellent point Nick. Like Bruce, when I reinstalled the open LC North America, it only added the ""Open LC NA" text file, not both "Open LC NA and Open LC NA1. As a result, I thought disabling Open  LC NA 2 in FSX Scenery Library area and the morphing textures issue went away the problem was solved. I was not aware I disabled half of the Open LC NA product. If that is the case my morphing texture issue was not solved. Thanks! 

I applied the fixes of both Bruce and Don and reinstalled Fly Tampa-Toronto and Montreal with Open LC NA 2 enabled which solved my morphing texture issue. I determined the key additional step to address my problem was reinstalling Montreal which is still a mystery but it worked. Many thanks to all...Cheers AB

Archived